We want to thank you for your continued support and for choosing Inlet Energy as your premium fuel and lubricants provider. While things are evolving quickly with coronavirus (COVID-19), we are closely monitoring and making changes along the way to ensure the well-being of all those we serve: our team, our customers and our communities. With that in mind, we want to provide you with an update on how we are addressing these unique challenges.
- Employees are advised to follow all recommended preventative measures including frequent handwashing and remaining home if they are ill.
- All drivers have dedicated trucks that are fully stocked with cleaning supplies and sanitizer.
- We are strictly following social distancing guidelines in the office and on deliveries by having customers order and pay ahead of time. Deliveries are left at customer doorsteps to eliminate all contact.
- Extra sanitation measures are adhered to at all locations.
- Remote working arrangements have been implemented wherever possible.
We are fortunate to have not encountered any issues caused by COVID-19 that impact our ability to supply our Alaskan customers. We are considered an essential business, delivering premium products to our essential partners. Therefore, we continue to have the same hours of operation and same day/next day delivery schedule in Fairbanks, Anchorage and Prudhoe Bay.
We will closely monitor and adapt our operations based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Alaska Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS) along with guidance from federal, state and local agencies. We will update you of any changes or if we anticipate any potential supply chain disruptions.
We wish good health for you, your family, and your colleagues. As always, thank you for your continued business, support, and understanding.
Joel Lawrence, President
Inlet Energy, LLC