Our goal is to be your go-to petroleum solutions and related product provider in Alaska, whether you’re responsible for an oil and gas operation, a small business, or an environmental response effort. Inlet Energy’s team of experts have over a century of combined experience in petroleum products and applications. We gain additional mind share through our cohesive network of sister companies, each with complementary specializations, including bulk fuel imports, transfers and blending, coastal and inland supply & logistics, and Arctic operations.
We strive for expertise in four key categories so we can provide best-in-class partnership to customers of all types and sizes, anywhere in Alaska.
- Lubricants: Diagnostics, Product & Product Application
- Most Certified Lubrication Specialists (CLS) and Oil Monitoring Analysts (OMA-1) in the state.
- Alaska’s only Chevron 1st Source Elite designated marketer.
- First employees in Alaska to pass the Machine Lubricant Analyst (MLA-1) course.
- Members of the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE), and the International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML).
- Fuel: Bulk Fuel and Delivery Services
- Proprietary bulk fuel truck fleet.
- Qualified, professional drivers.
- Jobber for retail station network.
- In-tank fleet fueling for on-road and off-road customers.
- Warehousing: Bulk Lube Dispensing, Full Suite Packaged Product Inventory
- Full suite portfolio of products on offer through partnerships with leading global petroleum product manufacturers.
- Safe, efficient product pickup at the newly-designed Anchorage warehouse, equipped with over 40,000 square feet of warehouse storage and over 100,000 gallons of bulk lubricant storage with proprietary interior dispensing capabilities.
- Additional warehouses in Kenai, Fairbanks and Prudhoe Bay.
- Safety & Environmental: Product Handling, Compliant Operations, Environmental Prevention & Response Products
- Safety is the primary concern for all Inlet Energy employees!
- 24-hour HAZWOPPER training for hazardous material handling.
- Supported by the growing NorthStar Energy Environmental & Safety team to operate in compliance with EPA, ADEC, OSHA, MSHA and DOT regulations.
- Environmental protection and response product lines in stock, helping other businesses stay equipped to protect against environmental release.